Beijing, ChinaFULL TIME
1. Based on the established framework, working with the excel table configuration of the game's system, value, battle, level, and plot design.
2. In-charge of game planning, including completion of game settings at all levels, writing, and various documents maintenance, etc.;
3. Coordination of game material production, game technology realization, game testing, etc.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, engineering, physics, mathematics, computer science, or other education in related fields are preferred.
2. Having a passion for games, experienced or proficient in many online games, be knowledgeable and perceptual in the gaming industry.
3. Full of passion, imagination, and creativity, with a wide range of interests;
4. Experienced in casual mobile games is preferred.